So I thought yesterday threw up something unexpected. This morning we settled down to paint, opened one of the two huge vats given to us by the Art College only to find it was compound filler not paint! I saw our tightly balanced schedule going right out of the window. But a phone call to the college (who were aghast at their mistake) sent a techie down in his car to swap the buckets of polyfilla for some more acceptable white emulsion and within half an hour we were back on schedule – not bad considering how far the college is.
Another busy day but we got two coats onto everything, without making a mess – so tomorrow we hang!!!
It’s looking fabulous.
See a snippet of our day below: